Do's and dont's when using AudienceData
How to document the accuracy?
Why introduce segments with different affinities?
Using targeting with the right conditioning
How to access data AudienceData segments in Adform
How to find AudienceData in MediaMath DMP
How to find segments in BidTheatre
How to find segments in Display & Video 360
Methodology and precision
The distinction between campaign impression profile and impressions in target group
What is deterministic data?
What is probabilistic data?
Accessing targeted data with DFP Audience sync
AdForm publisher integration instructions
How to find data usage information in Google 360 for Publishers former DFP
How to report on AudienceProject segment usage in DFP
Inventory available for realtime targeting in DFP
Sending targeting key values to AdManager
How to create your first audience
How to create your first seed
Case 1: Selecting a customer file
Case 2: Selecting an Amazon S3 file
Case 3: Selecting survey data from UserReport
Creating a seed
What is AudienceHub?
The new generation of AudienceReport
Agencies: managing user access for connected accounts
FAQ: Disconnecting accounts
How to add new clients
How to connect my account to my client's or agency's account
How to disconnect accounts
How to manage access to my accounts
What is the 2-step verification and how does it work?
How is addressable TV measured?
What are the available addressable TV device types?
What is addressable TV?
What is the addressable TV measurement availability?
Getting Started with Pixels
How do URL-Parameters work?
How to add parameters to AudienceReport pixel
How to check if your pixel is firing?
How to create a pixel?
What is a CACHE-Buster and why do we need it?
What is a tracking pixel?
What is the purpose of a t-code?
Setting up Pixels
How to setup measurement in Adform buy-side (Adform flow)
Implementing pixels in Campaign Manager
Implementing pixels in Display & Video 360
The GDPR parameters
SSL - Compliance
Creating and Sharing reports
How to add and export tracking pixels to your reporting items
How to add custom report items
How to duplicate a report
How to export your report
How to share your report with your client
How to understand your report
How to understand your report - Dashboard
How to understand your report - Profile
How to understand your report - Reach
How to use an exported pixel
Recalculation of reports
Getting Started with Reports
The original AudienceReport
Activating Addressable TV measurement
Addressable TV measurement availability
Available Addressable TV device types
How Addressable TV is measured
How to get the Addressable TV measurement tool in AudienceReport
Impact on sample size and frequency
Reporting of Addressable TV campaign
Sharing Addressable TV measurement numbers with TechEdge
What is Addressable TV?
Adserver - Adform
Adserver - VideoPlaza
Double Click DCM Adserver
Extented Sizmek Asia-guide
How to implement creative wrapper in Ad Manager
Programmatic Publisher Ad Server - Adform PPAS
Setting-up video measurement in Google Ad Manager
Sizmek Ad Suite Tracking
Implementing AudienceReport tracking pixels in Webspectators
Brand Lift Studies
Brand Lift Video Studies
Is my cache-buster working?
What is a cache-buster?
Which cache buster shall I use for my ad server?
Why do we need a cache-buster?
Adding tracking points / pixels to your project
Applying filters to your data
Change your target group or report period
Creating your first project
How to merge projects
How your data will change when applying filters
Activating your Customer Segments 3.0
Available Custom Segments
Custom Segments 3.0
Custom Segments and Sample Size
Reach, Coverage and Segments Availability
What are Custom Segments?
Adding tracking points / pixels with event tracking to your project
Event tracking in various adservers
Implementing click trackers
In-view tracking of inlined content
Understanding Event Tracking
What is Event Tracking?
Connect your Facebook Business Manager account to AudienceReport
Connect your Google Ads account to AudienceReport
Connect your Google Display & Video 360 account to AudienceReport
How are data integrated?
How to create an Integrated Report
To-do list before creating an Integrated Report
Understanding your Integrated Report
What is an Integrated Report?
Adform integration set-up
Automatic tracking of DFP campaigns
Google Campaign Manager Integration
Integrate AudienceReport and Techedge AxM (AdvantEdge Cross Media)
How Transparency is measured
How Viewability is measured
How the Overall Quality Score is calculated
Viewability tracking using AudienceReport measurement script
What is Quality?
What is a good Quality score?
What is a hidden referrer or a generic referrer?
What is the difference between no referrer and other referrers (in the tracking point violations table)?
When is a tracking point considered to be violating Geo Compliance/Transparency/Viewability?
Why can’t I drill down on some countries to see in which regions my impressions are loaded?
Why is my overall score not that bad when almost all my impressions are of low quality?
Why is there a discrepancy between the impression count in the Quality tab and the rest of the report while my campaign is running?
Will my viewability score of 0.0 affect the overall Quality score if I didn’t implement in-view tracking?
Customized PDF reports
Deeper Insights with Campaign Audience Measurement
Exporting your report
How to search for your project
Introducing the common affinity profile
Managing your projects with labels
Tired of clicks and imps?
Understanding your project
Can I change the phone number I chose for the two-step verification process?
Getting started with AudienceReport API
How do URL-parameters work?
How often will I be asked to log in through the two-step verification process?
How to track traffic by device type
If you accidentally delete pixels from your project
The procedure to enable the two-step verification
What if I lose my phone and cannot access my account?
Upgrade to the new generation of AudienceReport
Installing UserReport and setting up your media sections
Defining your website in the media section
General Account Information
Installing UserReport on your website or app
Reach and Coverage of Custom Segments
Target Audience verified by Kits
The technology behind Kits
What are Kits?
Working with Kits
The feedback widget
Activate the Feedback widget
Adding context information to ideas and bugs
Customize Feedback widget buttons and links
Customize color, text and position of the Feedback widget
Disabling the Feedback widget on specific devices
Get direct link to the Feedback widget or manually display it
How to activate your Feedback widget
How to change the status of an idea or add a comment
How to disable the "report a bug" feature
Is the Feedback Forum available in my language?
Pre-populating username and email
What is the Feedback widget?
The feedback report
The survey widget
Activate Email Collect
Activate Net Promoter Score ®
Activate the Survey widget and create your questions
Chained questions and how they work
Controlling invitation frequency when using UserReport script and Google Tag Manager
How many questions can be added?
How many surveys answers do I need?
How to add questions to your survey
How to customise you survey widget
How to deactivate and delete your survey questions
How to show or hide results from users
Is UserReport 100% free?
Is the UserReport survey widget available in my language?
Managing invitation rules through Ad-server
Preview your survey
Respecting the user
User invitation to UserReport survey and the quarantine system
Who pays for the prizes in the survey?
Will UserReport slow down my website? Is it affected by popup blockers?
The Google Analytics Integration
The survey reports
Accessing Newsletter signups using API
- All Categories
- The survey widget
- Activate the Survey widget and create your questions
- How many surveys answers do I need?
How many surveys answers do I need?
There are no firm answers available to that question. But we can offer a few ground rules.
- Be sure to analyze your need for interviews bottom up. That is, you need to build up your sample from the lowest group of interest. If you really want to know how young women 18-29 years view your site, it doesn´t make sense to set an overall target of 1000 interviews (which is common in many market research studies). Instead, you should aim for, say, 250 interviews with young women and then monitor the number of interviews completed in this group (by exporting the data-file from UserReport to, for example, a spreadsheet where can see all individual records).
- Following this, a workable rule is to say that you need 200-250 interview in any of the groups in which you have a specific interest (often such groups are defined in demographic terms: male/female, young/old etc.). If you want valid results for both men and women (but no additional breakdowns to, for example, young men and young women) and your site has an equal proportion of both sexes among visitors, then you are okay with an overall sample of 500 interviews. You may find also useful to use customer personas to better define the groups you are most interested in and follow their answers’ patterns. You can read more about customer personas here.
- When you make tracking surveys, meaning that you track website performance from, say, quarter to quarter, it´s a good idea to keep a low-frequency survey running at all times instead of collecting all your interviews in one or two spikes. This makes evaluations less vulnerable to one-off events such as good/bad media coverage, individual campaigns and so forth. The UserReport system makes it possible for you to aggregate interviews throughout any time-period you desire.
- Conversely, if you wish to measure the exact effect of a specific campaign or news event you should, of course, make sure to launch the survey immediately after (and/or during) the event. If possible, do so also before the event in order to isolate the impact of the event. This is particularly pertinent if you want to measure how people evaluate changes on the website.