Do's and dont's when using AudienceData
How to document the accuracy?
Why introduce segments with different affinities?
Using targeting with the right conditioning
How to access data AudienceData segments in Adform
How to find AudienceData in MediaMath DMP
How to find segments in BidTheatre
How to find segments in Display & Video 360
Methodology and precision
The distinction between campaign impression profile and impressions in target group
What is deterministic data?
What is probabilistic data?
Accessing targeted data with DFP Audience sync
AdForm publisher integration instructions
How to find data usage information in Google 360 for Publishers former DFP
How to report on AudienceProject segment usage in DFP
Inventory available for realtime targeting in DFP
Sending targeting key values to AdManager
How to create your first audience
How to create your first seed
Case 1: Selecting a customer file
Case 2: Selecting an Amazon S3 file
Case 3: Selecting survey data from UserReport
Creating a seed
What is AudienceHub?
The new generation of AudienceReport
Agencies: managing user access for connected accounts
FAQ: Disconnecting accounts
How to add new clients
How to connect my account to my client's or agency's account
How to disconnect accounts
How to manage access to my accounts
What is the 2-step verification and how does it work?
How is addressable TV measured?
What are the available addressable TV device types?
What is addressable TV?
What is the addressable TV measurement availability?
Getting Started with Pixels
How do URL-Parameters work?
How to add parameters to AudienceReport pixel
How to check if your pixel is firing?
How to create a pixel?
What is a CACHE-Buster and why do we need it?
What is a tracking pixel?
What is the purpose of a t-code?
Setting up Pixels
How to setup measurement in Adform buy-side (Adform flow)
Implementing pixels in Campaign Manager
Implementing pixels in Display & Video 360
The GDPR parameters
SSL - Compliance
Creating and Sharing reports
How to add and export tracking pixels to your reporting items
How to add custom report items
How to duplicate a report
How to export your report
How to share your report with your client
How to understand your report
How to understand your report - Dashboard
How to understand your report - Profile
How to understand your report - Reach
How to use an exported pixel
Recalculation of reports
Getting Started with Reports
The original AudienceReport
Activating Addressable TV measurement
Addressable TV measurement availability
Available Addressable TV device types
How Addressable TV is measured
How to get the Addressable TV measurement tool in AudienceReport
Impact on sample size and frequency
Reporting of Addressable TV campaign
Sharing Addressable TV measurement numbers with TechEdge
What is Addressable TV?
Adserver - Adform
Adserver - VideoPlaza
Double Click DCM Adserver
Extented Sizmek Asia-guide
How to implement creative wrapper in Ad Manager
Programmatic Publisher Ad Server - Adform PPAS
Setting-up video measurement in Google Ad Manager
Sizmek Ad Suite Tracking
Implementing AudienceReport tracking pixels in Webspectators
Brand Lift Studies
Brand Lift Video Studies
Is my cache-buster working?
What is a cache-buster?
Which cache buster shall I use for my ad server?
Why do we need a cache-buster?
Adding tracking points / pixels to your project
Applying filters to your data
Change your target group or report period
Creating your first project
How to merge projects
How your data will change when applying filters
Activating your Customer Segments 3.0
Available Custom Segments
Custom Segments 3.0
Custom Segments and Sample Size
Reach, Coverage and Segments Availability
What are Custom Segments?
Adding tracking points / pixels with event tracking to your project
Event tracking in various adservers
Implementing click trackers
In-view tracking of inlined content
Understanding Event Tracking
What is Event Tracking?
Connect your Facebook Business Manager account to AudienceReport
Connect your Google Ads account to AudienceReport
Connect your Google Display & Video 360 account to AudienceReport
How are data integrated?
How to create an Integrated Report
To-do list before creating an Integrated Report
Understanding your Integrated Report
What is an Integrated Report?
Adform integration set-up
Automatic tracking of DFP campaigns
Google Campaign Manager Integration
Integrate AudienceReport and Techedge AxM (AdvantEdge Cross Media)
How Transparency is measured
How Viewability is measured
How the Overall Quality Score is calculated
Viewability tracking using AudienceReport measurement script
What is Quality?
What is a good Quality score?
What is a hidden referrer or a generic referrer?
What is the difference between no referrer and other referrers (in the tracking point violations table)?
When is a tracking point considered to be violating Geo Compliance/Transparency/Viewability?
Why can’t I drill down on some countries to see in which regions my impressions are loaded?
Why is my overall score not that bad when almost all my impressions are of low quality?
Why is there a discrepancy between the impression count in the Quality tab and the rest of the report while my campaign is running?
Will my viewability score of 0.0 affect the overall Quality score if I didn’t implement in-view tracking?
Customized PDF reports
Deeper Insights with Campaign Audience Measurement
Exporting your report
How to search for your project
Introducing the common affinity profile
Managing your projects with labels
Tired of clicks and imps?
Understanding your project
Can I change the phone number I chose for the two-step verification process?
Getting started with AudienceReport API
How do URL-parameters work?
How often will I be asked to log in through the two-step verification process?
How to track traffic by device type
If you accidentally delete pixels from your project
The procedure to enable the two-step verification
What if I lose my phone and cannot access my account?
Upgrade to the new generation of AudienceReport
Installing UserReport and setting up your media sections
Defining your website in the media section
General Account Information
Installing UserReport on your website or app
Reach and Coverage of Custom Segments
Target Audience verified by Kits
The technology behind Kits
What are Kits?
Working with Kits
The feedback widget
Activate the Feedback widget
Adding context information to ideas and bugs
Customize Feedback widget buttons and links
Customize color, text and position of the Feedback widget
Disabling the Feedback widget on specific devices
Get direct link to the Feedback widget or manually display it
How to activate your Feedback widget
How to change the status of an idea or add a comment
How to disable the "report a bug" feature
Is the Feedback Forum available in my language?
Pre-populating username and email
What is the Feedback widget?
The feedback report
The survey widget
Activate Email Collect
Activate Net Promoter Score ®
Activate the Survey widget and create your questions
Chained questions and how they work
Controlling invitation frequency when using UserReport script and Google Tag Manager
How many questions can be added?
How many surveys answers do I need?
How to add questions to your survey
How to customise you survey widget
How to deactivate and delete your survey questions
How to show or hide results from users
Is UserReport 100% free?
Is the UserReport survey widget available in my language?
Managing invitation rules through Ad-server
Preview your survey
Respecting the user
User invitation to UserReport survey and the quarantine system
Who pays for the prizes in the survey?
Will UserReport slow down my website? Is it affected by popup blockers?
The Google Analytics Integration
The survey reports
Accessing Newsletter signups using API
- All Categories
- The new generation of AudienceReport
- TechEdge Integration
- How to export data to TechEdge
How to export data to TechEdge
Updated by Corina Alonso
Watch the Tutorial Video - How to export data to Techedge here.
With the AudienceReport and AdvantEdge Cross Media integration, you will be able to see your AudienceReport data in AdvantEdge Cross Media.
With the latest version of the integration, you will be able to send your AudienceReport campaigns data to AdvantEdge multiple times and with different report periods. Also, you will be able to check the status of the syncing of data between AudienceReport and TechEdge.
If you are interested in using the TechEdge integration please contact email@example.com and they can help set it up.
Once the integration is set up by your account manager, you can set up your export.
Setting up your export
To set up an export of your campaign to TechEdge, first, navigate to the report you want to send to Techedge. From here select the tab ‘Techedge’ in the menu:
Then click ‘create new snapshot’. A wizard will appear, and guide you through the snapshot setup:
- Techedge accounts: this is the account for which a snapshot will be pushed.
- Web TV campaign name: The name of your snapshot. This will be the name that is displayed in TechEdge when you need to find your export in AxM. If you are creating multiple snapshots for your campaign, you need to name your snapshots with unique names. Advertiser name, Brand and Purchased audiences: Optional fields. If you want this information populated in TechEdge, please fill this in.
- Included items: You can export all items from your campaign, or select specific ones. If you want to only include selected ones click on the dropdown and select your items from the list.
- Base reach on: you can base the reach of your report on impressions (default) or manually selected event types.
- Data period: you can select the report period, or a custom period for your Techedge report. We strongly recommend that you always select the entire campaign period. Notice that campaigns without a set report period (which do not have a start and end date set) are not allowed in TechEdge. So, even if a campaign has no reporting period, you will need to set a start and end date here before sending it to TechEdge. When you are done, click on “create” and your snapshot will be sent to TechEdge.
Finally, click ‘create’. Your snapshot has now successfully been created.
You can always find an overview of your snapshots from the TechEdge tab in your report. For each snapshot you will have a detailed line, outlining what you have exported.
From the overview you will have the following information:
- Film code: this is the film code ID in Techedge. Using this will make it easier for you to identify the exact export in AxM.
- Status: Showing the status of the sync. In other words, if the export has been sent to TechEdge or not. If the status is ‘Uploaded’ you will be able to see the export in TechEdge.
- Items: Shows how many items you have selected for your export. From the dropdown, you can see which exact items you have included.
- Period: Which export period is selected for the campaign
- Base reach on: shows which metric is used to measure reach.
- Advertiser: the name of the advertiser related to the report.
Things to keep in mind when working with snapshots
- Data is exported one time a day. This means that from creating your snapshot it can take up to 24 hours for your data to appear in AxM.
- If you are creating multiple snapshots, make sure to name your exports uniquely. Also, when selecting your exports in AxM, ensure to include only one export at a time.
- Always select the entire period of your campaign to ensure that all campaign data is exported. Campaigns without a time framework are not allowed.
- The granularity level of your data output in AxM, will depend on when you are setting up the snapshot. Generally speaking, if you set up your export before your campaign starts you will be able to break data down on a daily level while creating the snapshot after the campaign will result in data on a weekly level in AxM.
If you have questions regarding TechEdge (AxM), feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.